Regulatory Roundup: Chemicals, Heavy Metals, Food Additives, Cell-Based Foods, & Other Regulatory Updates
EPISODE 6 | JULY 17, 2023
Join Katy Jones, Chief Customer Officer, and Megan Murphy, Labeling and Regulatory Consulting Specialist at Trustwell, as they dive into the latest regulatory changes impacting the food industry as of July 2023. Our hosts share how food companies can stay informed and ensure compliance with emerging regulations on both the state and federal level. Additionally, they offer an update on the latest news in cell-based and novel foods, including the WHO report on Cell-Based Foods, recent approvals, and the new Texas law on labeling of plant-based and cultivated meat products. Stay ahead of the curve by gaining insights into other major regulations that have emerged in the past month. Tune in now to stay informed and navigate the ever-changing regulatory landscape with expertise from Trustwell.
- FDA News Room: https://www.fda.gov/news-events/fda-newsroom
- USDA Food Safety News: https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/USFSIS/subscriber/new
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service: https://www.fns.usda.gov/
- Congress.gov: https://www.congress.gov/
- Federal Register: https://www.federalregister.gov/